All Greeters and Greeter destinations share the same core values.
1) Greeters are volunteers, a friendly face for those visiting a city/destination.
2) Greeters welcome individuals and may serve small groups of up to six people.
3) Meeting a Greeter is free of charge.
4) Visitors are welcomed without any kind of discrimination.
5) Greeter programs support sustainable tourism. Programs respect natural and man-made environments, it brings both cultural and economical enrichment to the local communities. Programs aim at giving a lasting positive image of each destination.
6) Greeter programs create a mutually enriching opportunity for cultural exchange, create links between ordinary people in a way to create a better world.
What's a greeter ?
A greeter is a local inhabitant of Saint-Brieuc Bay who wants to share his vision of the city, the places nearby, with visitors from around the globe.
These people are open to different cultures, passionate about an aspect of the local life, are from all ages and come from different backgrounds.
Discover them here !
To meet a greeter, have a moment to fill out this form.
You want to become a greeter ? Please, answer to this questionnaire.